Icon Agency has an exciting position open for an Account Manager
to join our Integration team
Reporting to the Account Director
, you will be working across major government projects.
About the role:
Skills and experience required:
- Support the Account Director & Group Account Director in the day-to-day management of some great clients
- Perform essential administration including opening jobs, planning projects, writing briefs, updating WIP’s, timelines and quotes
- Working on a variety of clients including government, not-for-profit, technology.
- Ability to write concise briefs for creative and production to drive efficient and effective outcomes
- Ability to build strong relationships across the agency team as well as with clients
- Integrating campaigns across departments including creative, digital and PR
- Proof read all work and communications leaving the creative team and agency.
- Ensuring all projects are delivered on-time and in budget.
About Icon and our work:
- 4 - 5 years of integrated agency experience
- Experienced in working with cross functional teams ideally in an agency setting
- Experienced in planning for non-traditional communications
- Ability to take a brief from Client and draft brief for internal discussion and contribute to development process
- Exceptional project management and client management skills - must be great at building strong relationships
- Champion of creative ideas from ideation to market delivery
- Solid knowledge of creative production processes
- Strong financial skills - understand the importance of transparency, approvals and management to drive agency profitability
- Highly personable & affable personality, sense of humour and energetic attitude with a willingness to learn and develop
- Self-starter with ability to drive outcomes
Icon is a purpose-driven agency
with a focus on work that is for the betterment of the people, communities and world we serve
. Founded in 2002, our model is adapted to the disruptive forces reshaping modern marketing and communications: the declining influence of paid media; direct-to-consumer brand marketing; the rise of ecommerce; and the experience economy.
Strategic and interdisciplinary, we understand the new communications landscape. Our model is purpose-built to create a seamless experience and powerful brand narrative across all channels.
When you join us, you join a culturally diverse
group of creators, thinkers, writers and technologists unified by respect and excellence.
Read more about our culture, values and benefits
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Thank you for your interest in this position.