Business News Australia is seeking the skills of a talented journalist to join our growing company.
Business News Australia Pty Ltd is an online media company that reports on national business news with a special focus on breaking news and in-depth interviews with successful entrepreneurs and business leaders.
For more than a decade, Business News Australia has, through its Young Entrepreneur Awards, unearthed the country's most inspiring young businesspeople, sharing narratives of their journeys, visions and challenges.
This opportunity allows you to work from anywhere in Australia but still enjoy the support and camaraderie of a tight-knit, high-performing team.
The successful applicant will:
Who are we looking for?
- Write breaking news and feature stories for www.businessnewsaustralia.com
- Be adept at understanding and reporting on business activity;
- Possess sharp researching and interviewing skills, with a penchant for crafting high-quality, creative pieces and in-depth feature articles; and
- Have exemplary spelling and grammar skills, as well as an eye for detail and excellent proofreading abilities.
What we offer:
- You will have strong interpersonal skills and enjoy engaging with people, as well as:
- An active interest in business, finance and economics;
- The ability to work under pressure in meeting tight deadlines; and
- The ability to work independently.
How to apply:
- The opportunity to work with and learn from leading entrepreneurs and high-profile individuals;
- Connection to exciting high-growth companies;
- A supportive and friendly team;
- A high degree of creativity and autonomy;
- Work-life balance; and
- Able to work from anywhere in Australia.
To apply, please send a current CV with an introduction email and published work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 28 June 2021. We will be interviewing shortlisted candidates from the week commencing Monday 5 July 2021.