Audiocraft are industry leaders with a reputation as an experienced and trusted provider of premium podcasts.
Driven by our passion for the audio medium, our versatile and award-winning team work across a variety of formats, and genres. We’re experienced in producing long-form narratives, documentaries, crafted weekly formats, audio fiction, conversation podcasts, and immersive audio experiences. We are a curious, compassionate, and quality driven team who strive to create work that sparks wonder and inspires listeners to think about the world in new ways.
Audiocraft are committed to growing an inclusive and accessible workplace that respects and values diversity in age, cultural background, disability, gender identity and expression, faith, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, family and caring responsibilities, and other aspects of identity. We welcome applications from everyone. We particularly encourage First Nations peoples, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTQIA+, and people from under-represented ethnic and cultural backgrounds, to apply.
Further information about Audiocraft is available at audiocraft.com.au
We’re looking for a Studio Manager to oversee Audiocraft’s operations, support sales, explore marketing opportunities, and support our positive work culture. This role has the potential to evolve and support company growth.
The position will be 3 days per week and is based on Gadigal land, Alexandria, Sydney.
Skills and Experience
- Manage client enquiries and draft quotes
- Build pitch decks and proposals
- Manage and track invoices and expenses
- Update company revenue tracker, collate production time tracking and budget data, and report on current sales
- Explore market opportunities, identify and plan new marketing initiatives, and report on the efficacy of marketing strategies
- Keep company website up to date (Squarespace)
- Oversee and write posts for company LinkedIn
- Manage company admin, operations and data management
- Draft and manage governance of contracts
- Great people skills with high level written and verbal communication
- 3+ years experience in sales, marketing, business development or related field
- Versatile and excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects with focus and attention to detail
- Creative and innovative thinker in a new and emerging industry
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Demonstrate a growth mindset and willingness to learn
- An interest in podcasts and desire to help grow a vibrant and inclusive business
We work closely and collaboratively, and we love to empower our team to grow, learn and share. The most important thing is a positive attitude and a strong alignment with the Audiocraft values of compassion, curiosity, and commitment to high quality work. If you think you have something special to bring to our team, even if you don’t meet all criteria, we’d love to hear from you!
The salary is $75K pro-rated (includes statutory superannuation) and the start date is March 2023.
How to Apply
Applications should include a current CV and a 1 page cover letter addressing the below questions:
- What attracts you to working with Audiocraft?
- What experience do you have researching new client opportunities and developing pitch proposals?
Please combine your application into a single PDF document with the file name ‘First Name Last Name - Studio Manager’ and email to email@example.com
If you require access adjustments or have questions during the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We endeavour to remove barriers for access from our application process, providing an inclusive and accessible experience for all.
All applicants will be contacted about the outcome of their application.