Pink Tiger Media is a specialist full service agency within the financial services and Technology sector and is one of Hong Kong’s most dynamic, creative and fastest growing Agencies. We pride ourselves in having an international clientele with an open, honest, transparent and collaborative workplace focused on teamwork and client experience.
PTM currently manage a diverse portfolio of clients both locally in Asia Pacific and globally. We are now looking for a talented Communications Manager to join our team. We are open to candidates from both in-house and agency sectors, this is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate to orchestrate client Public Relations, working closely with high performing Marketing & Communications colleagues on executing marketing solutions and 360-degree campaigns.
- Client PR Strategy
- Plan and deliver effective communications at a global and regional level, with activities including active pitching for thought leadership opportunities, media interviews, press events, and awards.
- Able to accurately advise on brand positioning and messaging for broader campaign strategy and brand positioning.
- Take ownership of the client PR calendar for key international clients and execute with correct timing and tactics. This includes keeping up to date and involved with global and regional events and awards, both online and virtual.
International & Local Media Engagement
- Create and deliver on strategy for international and local media engagement in business, finance, technology, crypto and fintech as well as trade journals for other relevant industries and verticals. Deliver on coverage KPI.
- Write engaging, informative and actionable press releases with compelling angles to generate interest from relevant publications and target audience.
- Write, develop and edit communication materials including awards pitches, fact sheets, articles, blogs, social media copy, scripts and other literature.
Media Hosting & Outreach
- Active media and influencers outreach in building and maintaining a robust hosting that facilitates communications at every level of the organisation. Deliver on hosting KPI to help hit coverage KPI, in tandem with Press Office activities.
Media Library Creation and Maintenance
- Work closely with your network, including print and online publications, freelancers, industry thought leaders and consultants, to build communications assets in order to effectively execute campaigns.
Media and Social Listening
- Handle inbound media inquiries, evaluate opportunities, and monitor public and media opinion. Deploy crisis management as and when required.
- Applicants must have experience with responses to RFP’s and proposal creation. This includes the ability to action detailed market research and present the information in a clear and concise writing style.
Reports & Administration
- Produce monthly reports and activity forecast, internal POs and other administrative tasks.
Collaboration & Teamwork
- Work with the Marketing & Communications team to craft marketing solutions, integrated communications strategies, campaign planning and execution. This includes communicating with an in-house design team as well as digital executives.
- Research, manage and build relationships with vendors and suppliers locally and globally.
- University degree, preferably with a major in communications, journalism.
- 6-8 years of solid communications and media relations experience within the financial services and technology sector.
- Fluency of written and spoken English. Excellent writing and research skills.
- Strong communication, writing and editing skills
- Multi-tasking under tight timelines, good at problem solving and attentive to details, resourceful
- Independent, self-motivated, outgoing
- Holds a strong team mindset