We are looking for young and eager-to-learn students in Mass Communication,Public Relations, English or any other majors!
Apply if you’re looking for:
Provide support to your account lead and the agency based on assigned day-to-day job and strategic responsibilities.During the internship, you will have the opportunity to learn the following:
- Mentorship with experienced publicists;
- PR skills upgrade;
- Skills to write a damn good press release;
- Skills to pitch for media interviews;
- Practical hands-on experience;
- Experience with a PR manager to run events, projects and / or campaigns;
- Social media content / strategy skills;
- or just to see if PR is your thing.
- Servicing a variety of clients under the agency.
- Act as an Agency liaison to maintain and champion relationships with clients, media, and industry partners.
- Work collaboratively with senior publicist to gain understanding of the clients' image, ideals, and goals to meet the needs of the client.
- Provide a consistent, professional client experience. Manage expectations throughout relationship and provide consistent and timely communication.
- Cultivate and establish new relationships with media, potential client, and industry partners
- Work collaboratively with project leaders to develop and execute feature stories, product placement, editorial reporting, and internal strategy to achieve clients’ goals.
- Manage press coverage and media relations for clients.
- Engage in continual research on current and relevant areas of lifestyle / general interest, weekly and digital media based on each clients’ business.
- Work with freelance publicists.
- Campaign launches.
- Media monitoring.
- Event management.
Monthly allowance provided. Hybrid working arrangement from Monday to Friday (10.00 am - 6.00pm). Parking allowance and medical claim provided.