We are seeking an efficient, detail-oriented lead generation coordinator for this exciting new role working with our Manila team, working on North American campaigns.
Benefits of the position:
- Take on a role in an exciting global team
- Work from home - genuine work life balance
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Global role with unlimited scope and potential
- HMO coverage - great benefits package with Maxicare with no waiting period
- Family coverage - Add up to two dependents after two years of service
- Extra vacation time – earn an extra day of paid vacation for each year that you work for us, starting at 2 years
- EAP – free access to confidential counselling service
- Training - E-learning support through LinkedIn learning
- Rewards - Access to great employee recognition programs, including quarterly awards, vouchers and travel incentives
- Reporting: generating campaign statistics, reports, performance metrics
- Liaising: Coordinating and submitting design briefs, editing requests and other internal requests
- Booking: Coordinating the booking of needed assets and ad inventory with the customer success team
- Administering: Providing administrative support on the back end such as uploading files, and exporting webinar reports
- Webinar coordination: Setting up webinars and registration pages in our webinar platform
- Supporting: Providing general administrative support and collaborating with the rest of the lead generation team
- Experience working in a coordinator, administrative, or similar role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with technical writing skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Available to work in the night shift from Monday to Friday, 9pm to 6am
We are looking for people who have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best information and results for our clients and readers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
Join an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally. It's an exciting time to join the Key Media group. We’re always looking for better ways to deliver for our customers – and for our people.
Key Media is a rapidly growing business media company with offices in Sydney, Toronto, Auckland, Manila, Denver, London and Singapore, serving a range of professional services markets across the Asia-Pacific, North America and the UK.
The organisation’s products operate across key business verticals including Financial Services, Legal, Education, Property and Human Resources, bringing product providers and business communities together through print media, events and online channels. Key Media has an unquestioned reputation for delivering high-quality, timely information in whatever format best suits our customers.
In just over 18 years, Key Media has grown from the launch publisher of a single B2B magazine to a global business media company with an ever-growing portfolio of market-leading products. Key Media prides itself on its entrepreneurial culture, creating innovative products for the industries in which we operate.
Central to our business model is a truly platform-neutral approach to media communication. Whether audiences wish to communicate through the pages of a magazine, face-to-face at events, or online through the latest in cutting-edge technology, Key Media has a product to suit their needs.
“We believe there are no forms of media too old to thrive or too young to explore. We are always adapting and developing and looking for ways to improve our quality and expand our presence within our markets.”