We're an international media company, looking for a marketing coordinator for this fast-paced role. You'll need to get your sleeves rolled up creating and amplifying quality content across award-winning business magazine and events.
This varied and fast-paced role will see you execute content and strategies across a variety of social media platforms and other digital marketing channels.
Benefits of the position:
- Take on a new role in an exciting global team
- Work from home - genuine work life balance
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Global role with unlimited scope and potential
- HMO coverage - great benefits package with Maxicare with no waiting period
- Family coverage - Add up to two dependents after two years of service
- Extra vacation time - earn an extra day of paid vacation for each year that you work for us, starting at 2 years
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program) - free access to confidential counselling service
- Training - E-learning support through LinkedIn learning
- Rewards - Access to great employee recognition programs, including quarterly awards, vouchers and travel incentives
The role involves:
- working with email marketing platforms such as HubSpot and MailChimp
- executing marketing communications campaigns for a portfolio of magazines, websites and events
- driving and implementing multi-platform readership engagement campaigns
- implementing social media and digital marketing strategies
- working on branding and communications strategies across a range of B2B markets
- implementing marketing campaigns for conferences and awards nights
- liaising with sales, events and marketing colleagues at an international level
- managing content calendars across magazines, events and news sites
- working with international stakeholders across editorial, sales and events teams to drive best practice
- working with an international team in the night shift from Monday to Friday, 9pm to 6am
The successful candidate will have:
- experience working with email marketing platforms such as HubSpot and MailChimp
- a few years of marketing experience in a similar role with a focus on digital marketing
- experience managing digital content calendars, including scheduling and analytics
- great organizational skills, with excellent planning and project management skills
- the ability to apply skills on different levels simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- fantastic attention to detail
- excellent written English
- an interest in B2B marketing and events
Key Media is a rapidly growing business media company with offices in Sydney, Toronto, Auckland, Manila, Denver, London and Singapore, serving a range of professional services markets across the Asia-Pacific, North America and the UK.
The organisation’s products operate across key business verticals including Financial Services, Legal, Education, Property and Human Resources, bringing product providers and business communities together through print media, events and online channels. Key Media has an unquestioned reputation for delivering high-quality, timely information in whatever format best suits our customers.
In just over 18 years, Key Media has grown from the launch publisher of a B2B magazine to a global business media company with an ever-growing portfolio of market-leading products. Key Media prides itself on its entrepreneurial culture, creating innovative products for the industries in which we operate.
Central to our business model is a truly platform-neutral approach to media communication. Whether audiences wish to communicate through the pages of a magazine, face-to-face at events, or online through the latest in cutting-edge technology, Key Media has a product to suit their needs.
“We believe there are no forms of media too old to thrive or too young to explore. We are always adapting and developing and looking for ways to improve our quality and expand our presence within our markets."