Key Media is looking for a skilled project manager to facilitate internal projects surrounding marketing technology within the organisation. The initial project would be the implementation of our new marketing technology.
- HMO coverage - great benefits package with Maxicare with no waiting period
- Family coverage - Add up to two dependents after two years of service
- Extra vacation time - earn an extra day of paid vacation for each year that you work for us, starting at 2 years
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program) - free access to confidential counselling service
- Training - E-learning support through LinkedIn learning
- Rewards - Access to great employee recognition programs, including quarterly awards, vouchers and travel incentives
Benefits of the role:
- Fantastic new position with unlimited scope for global career progression
- Award-winning international business media company (print, digital, events)
- Take the lead on multi-disciplinary global web projects
- Project Management experience with SAAS implementations
- Experience with Agile/waterfall project management processes
- Experience with marketing technology software
- Technical implementation experience
- Strategic planning to accommodate a digitally transforming company
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Good skillset with MS Office and project management software
- Experience with delegation and tracking of duties to project team members
- Proven track record of project success in a multi-disciplinary team environment
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating, maintaining, and mapping project timelines and milestones
- Monitoring progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measuring project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Delegating work to associated project teams and stakeholders
- Strategically planning out user journeys to map out data flows for internal and external clients for customer service engagement
- Implementing changes to processes to get the best value from user journeys
- Facilitating meetings with key stakeholders to create scope and discuss best practices for change requests for the marketing technology and related integrations
- Providing potential improvement in process to track bottlenecks/areas of concern from Key Media clients and internal clients
- Creating training plans for project roll outs to make sure relevant
- Reviewing and maintaining project backlog on an ongoing basis
The project manager will be responsible for coordinating between all digital team members and ensuring project milestones and regular tasks are completed on time. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized project manager with exceptional attention to detail and great communication skills, who is looking for a cross-functional, multi-disciplinary and global environment. If you’re a proactive and ambitious go-getter, this is the perfect role for you.
At Key Media, we’re passionate about creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We want everyone to feel they can be themselves and thrive at work – every day. That’s why we celebrate diversity in all forms, including gender identity, age, sexual orientation, ability and ethnicity. Together, we’re doing what it takes to build an inclusive world for all.
Key Media celebrates the contributions of our amazing women technology.
Key Media is a rapidly growing business media company with offices in Sydney, Toronto, Auckland, Manila, Denver, London and Singapore, serving a range of professional services markets across the Asia-Pacific, North America and the UK.
The organisation’s products operate across key business verticals including Financial Services, Legal, Education, Property and Human Resources, bringing product providers and business communities together through print media, events and online channels. Key Media has an unquestioned reputation for delivering high-quality, timely information in whatever format best suits our customers.
In just over 18 years, Key Media has grown from the launch publisher of a B2B magazine to a global business media company with an ever-growing portfolio of market-leading products. Key Media prides itself on its entrepreneurial culture, creating innovative products for the industries in which we operate.
Central to our business model is a truly platform-neutral approach to media communication. Whether audiences wish to communicate through the pages of a magazine, face-to-face at events, or online through the latest in cutting-edge technology, Key Media has a product to suit their needs.
“We believe there are no forms of media too old to thrive or too young to explore. We are always adapting and developing and looking for ways to improve our quality and expand our presence within our markets.”