Amazing international opportunity... work for one of the world's leading business media companies.... work across an international portfolio of leading magazines, news websites and awards.
This is an exciting fast-paced role, coordinating editorial and awards research material across a portfolio of different magazines, events, industries and international markets.
Benefits of the role:
- Get ahead! Apply your skills and energy and you could progress your career in no time
- Play a pivotal role in executing a diverse range of international magazines and events
- Fantastic, close-knit team with supportive international mentors
- HMO coverage - great benefits package with Maxicare with no waiting period
- Family coverage - Add up to two dependents after two years of service
- Extra vacation time - earn an extra day of paid vacation for each year that you work for us, starting at 2 years
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program) - free access to confidential counselling service
- Training - E-learning support through LinkedIn learning
- Rewards - Access to great employee recognition programs, including quarterly awards, vouchers and travel incentives
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to apply skills on different levels in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- An interest in business publishing and business research
- Amazing attention to detail
- Great organizational skills, with excellent planning and project coordination skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The drive and diligence to perform the research and coordination necessary to support the goals of a growing and ambitious media company
Key Media is a rapidly growing business media company with offices in Sydney, Toronto, Auckland, Manila, Denver, London and Singapore, serving a range of professional services markets across the Asia-Pacific , North America and the UK.
The organisation’s products operate across key business verticals including Financial Services, Legal, Education, Property and Human Resources, bringing product providers and business communities together through print media, events and online channels. Key Media has an unquestioned reputation for delivering high-quality, timely information in whatever format best suits our customers.
In just over 18 years, Key Media has grown from the launch publisher of a B2B magazine to a global business media company with an ever-growing portfolio of market-leading products. Key Media prides itself on its entrepreneurial culture, creating innovative products for the industries in which we operate.
Central to our business model is a truly platform-neutral approach to media communication. Whether audiences wish to communicate through the pages of a magazine, face-to-face at events, or online through the latest in cutting-edge technology, Key Media has a product to suit their needs.
“We believe there are no forms of media too old to thrive or too young to explore. We are always adapting and developing and looking for ways to improve our quality and expand our presence within our markets.”