We’re an international media company, looking for a content writer with a strong background in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and Evergreen (long-form) content writing. This is an exciting fast-paced role, writing evergreen stories across multiple verticals, as well as providing keyword research and guidance to various departments.
As an SEO Content Writer, you will identify keywords with a high impression volume, and use SEO best practices to drive traffic using these keywords and topics. You will collaborate with various teams in the organisation to give insights on trending topics and keywords, as well as SEO best practices, that will help drive traffic.
Benefits of the position:
- Take on a new role in an exciting global team
- Work from home - genuine work life balance
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Global role with unlimited scope and potential
- HMO coverage - great benefits package with Maxicare with no waiting period
- Family coverage - Add up to two dependents after two years of service
- Extra vacation time - earn an extra day of paid vacation for each year that you work for us, starting at 2 years
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program) - free access to confidential counselling service
- Training - E-learning support through LinkedIn learning
- Rewards - Access to great employee recognition programs, including quarterly awards, vouchers and travel incentives
- Strong background in SEO writing
- Ability to write evergreen content using SEO best practices
- Strong background in using Google Analytics, trends, keyword and other tools to write traffic driving and compelling content.
- Highly organized and able to follow and monitor a keyword strategy and schedule
- A background in integrated content writing to drive traffic flows
- A team player who can offer trend and analytic insights to different departments
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Able to multitask, prioritise, and manage time efficiently
- Recognising high trend keywords, and tracking keywords in our editorial content on a monthly basis
- Researching and writing long-from content pieces and evergreen articles
- Coordinating keyword use and strategy with SEO content manager and editors
- Providing analytic and trend insights to all teams in assigned vertical as needed
- Creating and identifying link paths to direct traffic flow
- Editing and writing email marketing copy, and other lead-gen copy as needed
- Collaborating with the rest of the Data & Digital team
We are looking for people who have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best information and results for our clients and readers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
Join an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally. It's an exciting time to join the Key Media group. We’re always looking for better ways to deliver for our customers – and for our people.
Key Media is a rapidly growing business media company with offices in Sydney, Toronto, Auckland, Manila, Denver, London and Singapore, serving a range of professional services markets across the Asia-Pacific, North America and the UK.
The organisation’s products operate across key business verticals including Financial Services, Legal, Education, Property and Human Resources, bringing product providers and business communities together through print media, events and online channels. Key Media has an unquestioned reputation for delivering high-quality, timely information in whatever format best suits our customers.
In just over 18 years, Key Media has grown from the launch publisher of a single B2B magazine to a global business media company with an ever-growing portfolio of market-leading products. Key Media prides itself on its entrepreneurial culture, creating innovative products for the industries in which we operate.
Central to our business model is a truly platform-neutral approach to media communication. Whether audiences wish to communicate through the pages of a magazine, face-to-face at events, or online through the latest in cutting-edge technology, Key Media has a product to suit their needs.
“We believe there are no forms of media too old to thrive or too young to explore. We are always adapting and developing and looking for ways to improve our quality and expand our presence within our markets.”