Based out of the Singapore office, the Editor will be responsible for the editorial production of the editorial production of regional trade magazines.
He/she is required to be active on the news beat for industry stories features, destinations coverage and e-news with strong meeting industry experience.
Skills & Experience:
- Set editorial directions and curate, create and edit informative and engaging content for the business events community in Asia;
- Manage a team of freelancers and correspondents in developing and writing content;
- Ensure publishing plans are carried out smoothly and work with stakeholders to meet production deadlines;
- Lead editorial product development: digital channels, printed, video, thought leadership, whitepapers;
- Work closely with the sales and marketing team on the future development of our digital assets and platform;
- Conduct interviews and write news stories on trends, reports, destinations and key market stakeholders and;
- Attend media fam trips, trade shows, exhibitions and conferences when required.
- Extensive editorial experience in a reputable organisation, preferably in the meetings/events sector or in a B2B environment;
- Excellent writing, editing, public speaking and presentation skills at native English level;
- Must be detailed-oriented and be adept at checking copy and layouts with a good track record for accuracy;
- Comfortable managing multiple projects, deadlines and priorities with tight deadlines and;
- Strong interpersonal skills and easily builds connections with people across all levels of the business.
Bachelor Degree in Journalism / Mass Communication / English Literature and minimum 5 years' experience as an Editor preferably in travel trade -related publications.
If you are creative, strategic and want to be part of a growing company, please apply now by sending in your CV together with current and expected salary to the email address indicated below.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted.