We are looking for a Public Relations Executive to support content development and public relations activities in Singapore for our expanding technology recruitment team. In your role, you’ll be responsible for developing and sharing a powerful narrative about Singapore’s robust technology talent landscape through multiple creative channels.
Corporate Communications & Content Creating: Technology & Digital
- Develop on-brand communications strategies and tactics to build and promote Randstad’s service offerings using an optimal mix of external communications & digital marketing channels.
- Develop content such as talent trend reports, digital articles and marketing collaterals to be published across website, social media and digital marketing.
- Research and propose new content partnership opportunities with external partners.
Digital Marketing/Social Media Content Marketing
- Build and manage good media relationships with business, technology and manpower writers in Singapore.
- Develop and deliver strong media pitches to position Randstad Singapore as KOLs for the business market and talent trends.
- Prepare regular media monitoring reports.
- Work closely with the local marketing and social media team to promote Randstad Singapore’s technology service offerings on digital platforms.
- Develop owned content / crowdsourced content for publishing and promotion on all digital marketing platforms, including digital sales channels.
At least 1-year of agency or in-house experience in enterprise and/or consumer technology.
Journalists looking for a career change are welcomed to apply.