Corporate affairs agency Bastion Reputation Management (RM), part of Bastion Collective, has announced a raft of promotions and new hires:
- Principal and Campaigns Director, Scott Thompson, has moved into the role of Chief Strategy Officer. He will lead overall business strategic development alongside Chief Executive Officer, Clare Gleghorn, and will serve as her deputy.
- Peter Trevaskis also joins the Executive team in the newly-created role of Head of Operations. Ibrahim Rasheed will take on Peter's former role of Senior Communications Strategist.
- Michele Fonseca has been promoted to Head of Capability and Culture.
- Bruce Tobin will soon join as the Principal Consultant leading Bastion RM's Risk, Issues, and Crisis division. Bruce joins the team after an extended secondment at the University of Melbourne as Associate Director, Public Affairs. He will take over the role from Anna Gillett, who is returning to Western Australia at the end of May after four years with the agency.
- Genine Johnson, formerly Senior Campaigns Strategist, has been promoted to the role of Principal Consultant - Corporate Positioning and Campaigns.
- David McNamara has stepped up to the role of Principal Consultant - Media Strategy and Content, and remains lead media strategist.
- Kaitlyn Blanchard and Bodil Droga join the team as Client Executives.