News Corp Australia will unveil new-look Sunday magazines from 23rd
May. The company has announced the following changes:
- Body+Soul will expand to become a standalone magazine ahead of the brand turning 21 this year. The new magazine will feature additional pages of expert advice in fitness, nutrition, beauty, family issues and social dilemmas. It will also feature recipes and meal prep advice from taste.com.au.
- The new Body+Soul magazine will also include a section called Shop Body+Soul, allowing readers to shop the issue with QR codes. It will also add two new regular contributors to its stable: Olympian Lisa Curry and Australian burns survivor Sophie Delezio.
- Body+Soul's podcast, Healthy-ish, will launch a new long-form podcast, Extra Healthy-ish, offering more conversations with regular guests, health advice from doctors, dermatologists and dieticians, as well as extra tips and tools.
- Stellar and The Binge Guide will pair up as a flip cover magazine, offering Stellar's celebrity, fashion and lifestyle content as well as The Binge Guide's television trend coverage. The new magazine will be published weekly in The Sunday Telegraph, Sunday Herald Sun, The Sunday Mail (Adelaide) and The Sunday Mail (Brisbane).
- Expansion of the premium magazines will be led by Sarrah Le Marquand, Editor-in-Chief of Body+Soul, Stellar and The Binge Guide.