Edelman has made a series of key leadership appointments across APAC:
- Rakesh Thukral has been named Chief Operating Officer, APAC. Continuing to serve as Edelman India's Managing Director, he will now oversee the firm's regional operations and work with the APAC leadership team to drive business plans and strategic priorities.
- Michelle Hutton has been appointed Vice Chair, Client Solutions. She will develop Edelman's client-centric teams, oversee client experience and manage the firm’s service and output quality.
- Adrian Warr, who leads the firm’s regional employee engagement offering, has taken on an additional role as Vice Chair, Practices and Sectors. He will partner with the respective regional practice and sector leads to develop Edelman's APAC brand, corporate, impact and ESG teams, as well as its health and tech offerings.
- SB Jang, CEO for South Korea, has stepped into an additional role as Senior Regional Advisor.
- CEO for Malaysia, Mazuin Zin, has taken on an additional role as SEA Regional Advisor.
Warren Fernandez, Edelman’s CEO for Asia Pacific, comments, “Having inputs from more markets and backgrounds is important to shape the strategic thinking for our business and ensure day-to-day operational excellence. I look forward to working with this team and all our people across the region on taking APAC forward, as we strive to keep delivering our best for the clients and communities we serve.”