(Pictured, left to right: Melissa Dive, Megan Osborne and Genevieve Taubman)
Brand and communications agency, The Mint Partners (MINT), has announced two new senior hires, following a successful start to 2022.
- Megan Osborne joins in the newly-created role of Head of Content and Social, and will lead innovation, strategy, social media, paid media, influencer marketing, production and editorial. She was most recently Digital Content Director for Woolworths.
- Melissa Dive joins as Account Director, after several years in London working across a range of international travel brands at specialist agency Perowne International.
Genevieve Taubman, Managing Director of The Mint Partners, said: "Melissa and Megan both bring very strong credentials to the agency along with established client and industry relationships, a strong affinity with the luxury travel market and a demonstrated track record for delivering valued results.”
Alongside the new hires, MINT is celebrating a range of strategic internal promotions:
- Ambre Harford is taking on the role of Group Account Director on her return from maternity leave.
- Emma Healy has been promoted into the newly created role of Strategy and Talent Director. The role will champion brand strategy and planning across the agency bridging the gap between PR led talent and social media talent, to create on-brand partnerships for clients.
- Senior Account Director, Nicole Craig, takes on a new role as Special Projects Director, leading the strategy, planning and execution of large scale events, activations and high-profile media moments - an area of the business that has significantly increased following the return of face-to-face meetings and large-scale consumer events.
- Bree Nicholls celebrates three years at MINT with a promotion to Account Director. She will continue to manage a range of MINT’s luxury hotel accounts, luxury brands and events and activations.