Pictured, left to right: Sam Ireland, Dr. Andre Gulyas, Beaurey Chan, Laura Kennewell, Eleanor McLeod
Purpose-driven integrated communications agency, Think HQ, has made five new appointments across new business, digital, PR and research, as the agency enters a new phase.
- Sam Ireland will lead the new business team as Business Development Director, seeking out values-aligned commercial clients. Previously, Think HQ has focused on government and for-purpose clients, including not-for-profits. Sam's experience in marketing and media sales includes Nine Entertainment and The Guardian Australia, but most recently he worked in communications for a United Nations project to reduce plastic waste in oceans.
- Dr. Andre Gulyas joins the team as Research Analyst, spearheading a new team integrating research into campaign builds from the outset. A social science research expert, Andre has more than a decade of experience in research design, data-driven analysis and organisational psychology in both academic and industry roles.
- Beaurey Chan moves to Think HQ from Assemblo to take on the role of Digital Content Specialist. Prior to her time with Assemblo, Beaurey spent five years with Columbus in various roles, including Content Production Manager.
- Laura Kennewell joins as Senior Account Executive and has worked on some of Australia's biggest retail campaigns for clients including Myer, Bunnings and Kmart, and has experience in the sustainable retail sector.
- Eleanor McLeod starts as Account Director and joins from the BBC in London, where she was a Senior Communications Specialist. Prior to her two years in the UK, Eleanor worked in roles with Yarra Trams and Cox Inall Change.
Think HQ Founder and Managing Director, Jen Sharpe, said: "Following a sustained period of rapid growth, we have added people to almost every team - and built some new ones over the past quarter. It’s an exciting time for our business - the bigger we grow, the more social impact we can have."