With nearly a hundred staff members and growing, independent PR and communications agency, Thrive, continues its growth across Australasia, with the launch of Thrive Perth, new hires, as well as promotions across the map:
- Jodie Carlson (pictured, right) is welcomed back to the team, this time joining the newly established office in Perth as a Senior Account Director. She re-joins after finishing up two years with an in-house role at HIF Australia. Jodie was formerly with the Thrive team based in Sydney.
- Alana Sheridan (pictured, left) has also joined Thrive's Perth office, having been appointed as a Public Relations Assistant. She will be assisting Jodie across national clients, including LEGO, Airbnb and Tinder.
- Miette Lelievre returns to Thrive Brisbane as a Group Account Director. This follows her promotion on maternity leave.
- Paige Bradford joins the team at Thrive Brisbane as a Senior Account Director. She makes the move after finishing up with Sabio.
- Nick Felvus is welcomed to Thrive Sydney as a Senior Account Manager. He takes on the new role following four years at Edelman, most recently as an Account Manager.
Regarding the team's expansion, Thrive Founder and Managing Director, Leilani Abels said: "Thrive is uniquely positioned to offer its people the opportunity to do their career-best work on exciting local and global brands investing in innovation and technology. We live by the mantra, “limited by nothing” which is what attracts the best talent to Thrive."
In addition to that, Thrive has recently launched "PR Jobs of the Future
", one of the first ever comms working holiday experiences, to create more opportunities to travel, transfer and work remotely for extended periods and between any of Thrive’s offices.