Acceptable Use PolicyThis acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.telummedia.com (the "Website"). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, the Website. Your use of the Website means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our Terms and Conditions of Website use. This website is owned and operated by Telum Media Group PTE Ltd, a company registered in Singapore under number 201310918D with its registered office at 583 Orchard Road, Singapore 238884.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
- In any way that is fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards, as set out below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, malicious software, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- Not to copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our Terms and Conditions of Website use.
- Not to access, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Website you are not authorised to use;
- any equipment or network on which the Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- Messaging boards.
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
These content standards apply to any and all content which you contribute to the Website ("Contributions"), and to any interactive services associated with it. Contributions must:
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of the Website. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we consider appropriate. Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy is a material breach of the Terms and Conditions of Website use upon which you are permitted to use the Website, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Website.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the Website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on the Website.
Last updated: 06 June 2017