Telum Media caught up with Ricky Rosales, a News Anchor at Radio Mindanao Network, to chat about his beat, his radio network's target audience, and tips for budding journalists. Use the timecode to jump ahead:
- 00:27 - More about his role at RMN Radio and Ricky's beat
- 01:06 - Tell us more about DZXL RMN Manila 558's target audience
- 02:58 - Advice to PRs interested in pitching to Ricky's team
- 04:04 - What can be done better?
- 05:52 - What inspired you to become a college professor?
- 06:58 - What do journalists need more of?
Ricky shares that in a polluted digital media landscape filled with disinformation and misinformation: "The only antidote to that is to create an ecosystem that is full of meaningful stories that affect individual lives."
Telum Media gives journalists a platform to share their experiences in the newsroom and out in the field. If you would like to share your story or nominate someone to be featured, email us at email@example.com