About the business
Do you love data and detail? Are you interested in working in a young, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment?
Telum Media is Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific's premier media intelligence and contacts platform.
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Executive to join our Sydney team to work with our team to have the most accurate and comprehensive intel on the latest moves and news in the industry.
About the role
This role is ideal for someone either looking to establish a career in media or PR, or someone who has worked in databases before looking to move into a dynamic new industry.
Your role will involve reacting to developments in the media industry and ensure the information in our database is accurate and of the highest quality.
You will conduct research, liaise with journalists across Australia and New Zealand and be fastidious in your approach to accuracy. You will also be able to follow processes and work through tasks to completion.
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail, be able to complete tasks to deadlines, and will not be afraid to pick up the phone to confirm details for our database. They will also have a proven ability to work well in a team environment and be able to use initiative to complete tasks.
Skills and experience
What we offer:
- Degree educated or equivalent experience
- Strong attention to detail and accurate data entry skills
- Experience using MS Office Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks throughout the day
- Enjoys working under pressure, optimistic and energetic
- Ability to work in a team and self-motivate
- Enthusiastic about maintaining standards
- Proven ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent 'standard written English'
- Good grasp of the internet / IT
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent research skills
- Two vacancies available
Telum Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We ensure all applicants will be considered for employment without discrimination.
- Competitive salary – we ensure you are being paid based on industry standards
- Annual bonus – we believe in rewarding good performances
- Company activities – we work hard, and we play hard 😊
- Flexible hours / remote opportunities – we are open to flexibility in your working hours and locations dependent on respective government regulations
- Training (in house) programmes – we train to ensure you excel in your job and growth!
- Marriage Leave – we want you to celebrate life milestones and not worry about work!