The Lifestyle Suite is a talent agency representing specialist health and lifestyle experts across the media. We are looking to build on our dream team and have an opportunity for a Talent Manager to come on board. This varied role (seriously no two days are the same)
requires someone smart and hungry with great attention to detail, whose catch cry is ‘how can I help?’ and the ability to truly think on their feet.
You might be someone from a corporate marketing or media background who’s looking to make a change into a creative environment; or you might be working in marketing, social media or PR (agency or client side) and now you’re looking to fulfil your passion of working in the area of health and wellbeing. Either way, you’ll need to be energetic, upbeat, driven, adept at handling three things at once and able to laugh……..a lot.
You’ll be great at building relationships, have a natural sales flair, and love the idea of having the opportunity to think creatively and innovatively whilst also being very organized and able to juggle many, many balls in the air?
Most of your time will be spent doing the following:
- Communicating with talent and clients (PR & advertising agencies, casting agents, networks and production houses) including execution of talent contracts and coordination of talent activities;
- Sourcing opportunities for talent profiling;
- Developing proposals to secure talent opportunities;
- Providing advice and support to the talent on a daily basis and finding new and fun ways to get our talent out there
We’re all about ideas and innovation and finding the smartest and best way to get things done. And if you have the ideas to do that, then we want to hear them!
OK, so now for the serious stuff. If you think this is sounding like you, then what we’d love to see is the following:
- Minimum 3-4yrs experience in the area of PR, media, marketing or talent
- An understanding of the Australian media landscape
- Laser focused attention to detail and organizational skills
- Advanced MS Office Skills and Canva
- Real communication skills - down to earth, cheeky and yet eminently professional
- The ability to write confidently and articulately
- An understanding of and familiarity with various social media platforms and how they are best utilised (e.g. IG, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc.)
- A high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Great confidence and humility
For more details, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to hear from you!