**The role is open only to Singapore residents**
iTnews Asia [https://www.itnews.asia/] is looking for a senior journalist to cover technology news in Singapore and the ASEAN region.
Key attributes required:
- Ability to understand and write in an easy-to-read language about major technology trends affecting how organisations function.
- Writing quality should be able to cater to iTnews Asia’s target audience of technology professionals.
- Have a good network of contacts and the ability to develop such contacts both in government and industry.
- Be able to source information / news from digital and online repositories, apart from traditional news sources.
- Be capable of producing newsletters that are sent out to iTnews Asia’s subscriber list.
- Represent iTnews Asia in various events, roundtables and trade shows.
The successful candidate will get a chance to be part of a growing newsroom spread across Singapore, Australia and India and be a part of a fast-paced and creative news organisation that is growing rapidly.
The post offers good opportunities for rapid advancement for the right candidate as iTnews Asia grows regionally with the aim to become the No1 Asian brand for technology news catering to the needs of C-level professionals.
The ideal candidate would be someone who has:
- Minimum three / four years of experience in technology journalism.
- Flair and interest in major technology trends that are affecting all organisations.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment.