PLUS Malaysia Berhad (PLUS)
has undergone a transformation of their communications department recently. Its Corporate Community & Public Engagement (CCPE) has been renamed and transformed to Strategic Stakeholder Engagement (SSE), effective 9th
The new units and role for SSE function are as follows:
1) Stakeholder & Government Advocacy
- To focus on strengthening relationship with PLUS key stakeholders including the Government.
- An important function to ensure that PLUS has close involvement in making an impact in every decision made by the government that involves the interests of the company.
2) Communication & Digital Engagement
- To ensure that all external messages and communications being delivered to PLUS Stakeholders are aligned with the goals and direction of the company
- Responsible for collecting data which are relevant to the company’s communication activities as well as making analysis in measuring the sentiment on PLUS positive reputation
- To manage PLUS digital communication platform as well as on the online and social media network
3) Public Engagement
- To develop and manage a long term corporate social responsibility strategic plan aimed towards improving the quality of life and well-being of the highway’s fence line community
- Managing plans and preparedness in crisis to ensure the company’s reputation is preserved and corrected/restored
- To manage and strengthen relationships with the Media and establish a positive image of PLUS