Telum Media's Jobs Board aims to connect jobseekers with genuine roles. The Publishing Guidelines listed below are designed to ensure jobseekers visiting the Telum Jobs Board have access to real job adverts, devoid of any discriminatory or offensive content, and real applications that do not demand unnecessary information.
- Jobseekers should not be charged to apply for any advertised jobs
- Only genuine roles should be advertised - if a role appears to be spam or a scam, Telum Media reserves the right to withdraw the job advert without prior warning
- Do not include content that could be deemed discriminatory or offensive - if an advert appears to ignore this guidance, Telum Media reserves the right to withdraw it
- If redirecting jobseekers to an in-house web or career page, they should not have to either register or create a login to view the full job description
- If redirecting jobseekers to an in-house web or career page, they should be able to apply from the link directly and not be redirected to any other website
Telum Media has produced these Publishing Guidelines in a bid to protect the jobseeker from job listings which may be fake, feature discriminatory or offensive language, or require unnecessary information.
If Telum Media believes any advert contravenes these Publishing Guidelines, and is likely to result in excessive user complaints or spam, they reserve the right to remove it from the Jobs Board in order to protect jobseekers.