Sam Reynolds covers the Asian market of blockchain, digital currencies, new tech, NFTs and metaverse from Taiwan. He recently caught up with Telum Media and shared some of his insights towards the industry, as well as themes he is interested in covering.
- Sam covers the hype cycles of technology. He wants to see through the noise and find the real value of the different NFT products and metaverse projects.
- He is constantly on the lookout for analysts and experts who know the data and can provide colour to what’s happening in the space. He wants to pin down players who can last through cycles, with the value that can be realised after “cutting the fat off”.
- He sees the abundance of talent as a unique feature of Taiwan’s technology sector, with a lot of coders and under-valued professionals in a localised business environment.
Watch the full interview, or jump ahead to these parts:
- Meet Sam Reynolds
- How’s NFT and metaverse growing in Taiwan?
- What are the advantages of Taiwan?
- What is the one big thing to watch out for?
- What topics are you interested in reporting?
- How can PR professionals help with your reporting?
Video duration: 5 minutes and 3 seconds
Telum Media gives journalists a platform to share their experiences in the newsroom and out in the field. If you would like to share your story or nominate someone to be featured, email us at email@example.com