(Pictured, from left: Mishaela Wallan, Lily Bryden, Renai Hagstrom and Chloe Klink)
Independent PR agency, Undertow Media
, has welcomed four new hires, along with promotions across its PR, Influencer and Social divisions, off the back of international and local client wins:
- Renai Hagstrom has joined the team as Senior Account Manager, with a focus on earned media and fame moments for the agency’s portfolio. She previously spent eight years both in-house and freelancing for brands including Two Islands and Clarins.
- Lily Bryden has been welcomed to the PR team as Account Manager after spending several years in-house with the Park Hyatt marketing team.
- Chloe Klink has taken up the role of Senior Account Executive and will be working closely with the influencer relations and social team.
- Mishaela Wallan has started as Creative Content Manager, joining from Glass Elephant.
- Kate Mann has been promoted to Senior Account Manager.
- India Josephs has stepped up as Senior Account Executive.
The team of 15 at Undertow Media continues to grow after recently picking up new work with Red Seal, GrabOne and Sanitarium, among others.
Founder and Managing Director of Undertow Media, Greer Bland said: "Our business has been largely built on word-of-mouth referrals, and despite the obvious environmental challenges of the last couple of years, we’ve had incredible client traction with new and established brands coming through like Better Beer & The Inspired Unemployed, Dulux and Pic’s."
"Our current crew is the best we’ve ever had, and I am excited about adding even more clever communicators to our PR and social teams."