Brisbane-based communications agency, Aruga
has won five new clients over the past month:
- The agency has been appointed to deliver a strategic communications campaign for this year’s The Sunday Mail Transurban Bridge to Brisbane.
- For the sixth consecutive year, the agency will continue to support the media relations of its foundational client, Brisbane Festival.
- They have been engaged to support the media relations for this year’s NOOSA alive! Festival.
- LGBTQ DVA Foundation has engaged the agency to develop the LGBTQ Domestic Violence Awareness Day’s 2023 Toolkit including design, copywriting and social content.
- Rosies has appointed the agency to implement its marketing, social and partnerships strategy. Aruga has also appointed Rosies as its inaugural charity partner, whereby the agency will be supporting Rosies on a number of initiatives supporting Queenslanders.